Effective: February 14, 2019
Welcome to lookgoodfeelbetter.org, a website provided by the Look Good Feel Better Foundation (“LGFB,” “we,” us” or “our”).
Please note the arbitration provision set forth below, which may, except where and to the extent prohibited by law require you to arbitrate any claims you may have against the LGFB on an individual basis. ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS MEANS THAT YOU WILL NOT HAVE, AND YOU WAIVE, THE RIGHT FOR A JUDGE OR JURY TO DECIDE YOUR CLAIMS, AND THAT YOU MAY NOT PROCEED IN A CLASS, CONSOLIDATED OR REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY.
Account Creation and Passwords
To access certain portions of the Site, you must create an account. You agree to provide truthful and accurate information during the account creation process. You also agree to maintain the accuracy of any submitted data. If you provided any information that is untrue, inaccurate, or incomplete, we reserve the right to terminate your account and suspend your use of the Site.
You are responsible for preserving the confidentiality of your account password and will notify us of any known or suspected unauthorized use of your account. You agree that you are responsible for all acts or omissions that occur on your account while your password is being used.
The Site is not intended for use by persons under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, please do not use the Site.
You shall not use the Site in any manner that:
- Is designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of, any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment (including by means of software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs);
- Interferes with or disrupts the Site, services connected to the Site, or otherwise interferes with operations or services of the Site in any way;
- Infringes any copyright, trademark, trade secret, patent or other right of any party, or defames or invades the publicity rights or the privacy of any person, living or deceased (or impersonates any such person);
- Consists of any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
Causes LGFB to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our Internet service providers or other suppliers;
- Links to materials or other content, directly or indirectly, to which you do not have a right to link;
- Is false, misleading, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive or another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, as determined by LGFB in its sole discretion;
- Copies, modifies, creates a derivative work of, reverse engineers, decompiles or otherwise attempts to extract the source code of the software underlying the Site or any portion thereof;
- Frames or makes it appear that a third-party site is presenting or endorsing any of the content of the Site without our prior written permission;
- Violates, or encourages to violate, any applicable local, state, national, or international law, regulation, or order.
Copyright and Trademark Ownership
All copyrights, trademarks and similar protections are reserved to the owner. The use or misuse of these intellectual property rights is expressly prohibited and nothing stated or implied on the Site confers on you any license or right under any intellectual property right of The LGFB or any third-party.
Links to External Sites
The Site may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the availability of these external websites, nor do we endorse the activities or services provided by these websites. Under no circumstances shall we be held responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any loss or damage caused or alleged to have been caused to a user in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods, or services available on such external websites.
Disclaimer of Warranties
THE SITE AND THE CONTENT ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS IS." LGFB MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE SITE OR THE CONTENT OR COMMUNICATIONS ON THE SITE, OR ANY WEBSITE OR OTHER CONTENT OR SERVICE THAT MAY BE ACCESSIBLE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY THROUGH THE SITE, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. THE LGFB DISCLAIMS IMPLIED WARRANTIES THAT THE SITE AND ALL SOFTWARE, CONTENT AND SERVICES, AND INFORMATION DISTRIBUTED THROUGH THE SITE ARE MERCHANTABLE, OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, ACCURATE, TIMELY, FIT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NEED, OR NON-INFRINGING. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY THE LGFB SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY.
WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THEY ARE ERROR-FREE, RELIABLE, WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR AVAILABLE AT ALL TIMES. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICES THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE, INCLUDING ANY SUPPORT SERVICES, WILL BE EFFECTIVE, RELIABLE, AND ACCURATE OR MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL BE ABLE TO ACCESS OR USE THE SITE (EITHER DIRECTLY OR THROUGH THIRD-PARTY NETWORKS) AT ALL TIMES OR LOCATIONS OF YOUR CHOOSING.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, LGFB WILL HAVE NO OBLIGATION OR LIABILITY (WHETHER ARISING IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, PRODUCT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE) FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LIABILITIES, INCLUDING DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING ANY LOSS OF DATA, REVENUE OR PROFIT OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM PERSONAL INJURY/WRONGFUL DEATH) ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, EVEN IF THE LGFB HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES TO DAMAGES ARISING FROM (i) USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, (ii) COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES, (iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS BY THIRD PARTIES, (iv) THIRD-PARTY CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SITE, OR (v) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SITE.
In addition, when using the Site, information will be transmitted over a medium which is beyond the control and jurisdiction of LGFB its partners, advertisers, and sponsors or any other third-party mentioned on the Site. Accordingly, LGFB assumes no liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Site.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Dispute Resolution and Agreement to Arbitrate
- Us, at The Look Good Feel Better Foundation, 1620 L Street, NW, Suite 1200, Washington, DC 20036, or
- You, at the address we have on file for you.
Both you and LGFB agree that this dispute resolution procedure is a condition precedent that must be satisfied before initiating any litigation or filing any claim against the other party. IF ANY DISPUTE CANNOT BE RESOLVED BY THE ABOVE DISPUTE RESOLUTION PROCEDURE, YOU AGREE THAT THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION FOR SUCH DISPUTE WILL BE DECIDED BY BINDING ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS. ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS MEANS THAT YOU WILL NOT HAVE, AND YOU WAIVE, THE RIGHT FOR A JUDGE OR JURY TO DECIDE YOUR CLAIMS, AND THAT YOU MAY NOT PROCEED IN A CLASS, CONSOLIDATED, OR REPRESENTATIVE CAPACITY. Other rights that you and we would otherwise have in court will not be available or will be more limited in arbitration, including discovery and appeal rights. All such disputes shall be exclusively submitted to JAMS (www.jamsadr.com) for binding arbitration under its rules then in effect, before one arbitrator to be mutually agreed upon by both parties.
Modification and Termination
Look Good Feel Better Foundation
1620 L Street, NW, Suite 1200
Washington, DC 20036
Tel: (202) 331-1770