We Appreciate and Recognize our Volunteers
Every year, Look Good Feel Better honors volunteers who consistently give their time to support the program.
Active volunteers who participate in four group programs per year receive annual Years of Service electronic badges (for use in electronic communications) designating the number of years of their volunteer service to Look Good Feel Better.
Volunteer Milestone Recognition
• Five years of service: Look Good Feel Better Pocket Mirror
• Ten years of service: Look Good Feel Better Business Card Holder
• Fifteen years of service: Look Good Feel Better Desk Clock
• Twenty years of service: Look Good Feel Better Pen & Pencil Set
• Twenty-five years of service: Look Good Feel Better Messenger Bag
The prestigious State Sunrise Awards are given to exceptional volunteers in three categories:
• Professional Beauty Association member/Look Good Feel Better-certified beauty professional volunteers
• Look Good Feel Better-certified beauty professional volunteers
• General volunteers
Individuals are nominated by peers and selected by committee.
Each year, Look Good Feel Better also gives three national awards to outstanding volunteers who have provided extraordinary service to the Look Good Feel Better program. Individuals are nominated by peers and selected by committee. The first National Sunrise Awards were presented in 1994, marking the fifth anniversary of the program.
Pictured above are the 2017 National Sunrise Award recipients, Daniela Hernandez-Salas, Katherine Martin, and Penny Worth. You can read more about these recipients on our blog and see a press release announcing their awards.
Sunrise Award Application
Click on the link below to download: