The Look Good Feel Better for Teens website is available to teenagers everywhere.
Look Good Feel Better for Teens
Look Good Feel Better for Teens is a hospital-based public service program created by the Look Good Feel Better Foundation and the Professional Beauty Association to help girls and guys between the ages of 13 and 17 deal with the appearance, health, and social side effects of cancer treatment.
Launched in 1996, the program offers on- site group sessions in the following hospitals and cities:
• Children's Hospital of Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
• Rady Children’s Hospital, San Diego, California
• Children’s Hospital of Colorado, Aurora, Colorado
• Yale New Haven Children's Hospital, New Haven, Connecticut
• Children's National Medical Center, Washington, D.C.
• Children's Healthcare of Atlanta, Atlanta, Georgia
• St. Luke's Mountain State Tumor & Children's Hospital, Boise, Idaho
• Blank Children’s Hospital, Des Moines, Iowa
• Camp Mak-a-Dream, Gold Creek, Montana
• University of Minnesota Masonic Children’s Hospital, Minneapolis, Minnesota
• Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota
• Upstate Golisano Children’s Hospital, Syracuse, New York
• Akron Children's Hospital, Akron, Ohio
• Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
• Penn State Hershey Medical Center, Hershey, Pennsylvania
• Sanford Children’s Hospital, Sioux Falls, South Dakota
• Methodist Children's Hospital of South Texas, San Antonio, Texas
• Mary Bridge Children’s MultiCare Health System, Tacoma, Washington
• Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Wisconsin