This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Look Good Feel Better. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how the information is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to and collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you.
We never sell, rent, trade or share your personal information with others without your permission. In order to respond to your requests and to process any volunteer applications, we may need your name, address, phone number or e-mail address, and other relevant information. We'll only use this information to respond to you, confirm participation in Look Good Feel Better as an approved volunteer, and provide the information, answers or materials you've requested.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.